Welcome..

Welcome to my blog about a music video production for Atomic Kittens 'its ok'

Tuesday 2 July 2013

FcProX mini vid jolly roger - TBC

Using the blade tool
How i used final cut  to edit my mini vid. I used tools such as blade , and select tool i also used key frames to change the volume and cause pictures to turn around together this was a very useful technique that i learnt it also helped me develop new shots which we did not have due to little footage. I also used layering techniques to help the continuity editing and make the shots fit more smoothly. I did this by layering and changing the opacity.



I created the key frame by clicking alt and then the appropriate places for movement to happen. 


I layered by importing clips and putting them on top of one another to build this up. 



To research how to do these i used several youtube videos to help me make the effects i added so successful 


I also used lots of affects such as under water tool and ageing tool to fit with the song.

I also zoomed in to shots and cropped and trimmed them to create new shots which we previously did not have.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment